.less @import

Jul 2, 2010 at 4:10 PM
it appears that if a @import declaration doesn't work. If i put one on top of a .chirp.less file it doesn't seem to included that in the parsing. the file is located in the same folder as the .chirp.less file. I have tried using a standard .less extension on the file to import as well as a .chirp.less (but i don't need this to be precessed into css so using a standard .less extension would be great.
Coordinator
Jul 17, 2010 at 1:09 AM
Hey jwscuba, Have you checked out this thread: http://groups.google.com/group/dotless/browse_thread/thread/488e4fdbc219b0c8 I'll copy the pertinent comment (as I, too, was confused...): "If the extension is ".css" dotless will output the @import statement as is." So, only .less imports will get imported by the DotLess translator, and .css imports will be placed as-is into the css file. Does that make sense? I've tested @import *.less, and the imports do get appropriately translated into standard css. Sorry for the delay on this. If you're still experiencing issues, let me know. I'll be releasing a cleaner version of the Add-In today. So, if all else fails... :) Cheers, Evan